Saturday, March 13, 2010

Menu plan for the week

Hey Ya'll! I feel like I am starting to get into a good groove with this meal planning thing. I am working on developing a list of our favorite recipes that I can just pull from to save a little time. I admit it has been rather time consuming pouring over all these recipe books, but I feel like it is finally coming together. My new goal is to draw on our "regular" recipes, and add a new one in once a week for variety. If anyone wants a recipe, please let me know!
Saturday
Homemade Veggie burgers

Sunday
Pulled Pork Sandwiches with homemade coleslaw

Monday
Grilled Salmon and vegies

Tuesday
Spinach Lasagna

Wednesday
Slow cooker whole chicken (Thanks Sarah!)

Thursday
Grilled Steak, Fingerling Potatoes and roasted vegies

Friday
Whole wheat spaghetti with home made turkey meatballs

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment