Ah man! I am like, sooooooo delinquent on keeping up with this blog! I thought I would have plenty of time to write and manage a blog. DUH! Who do I think I am???!!!LOL!
I wanted to share a little glimpse of God moving. I hope it encourages your heart as it did mine. As many of you know, I coordinated our church's holiday bazaar this year. I had many opportunities to talk with the vendors, many who are not believers which is so awesome for me. I have a heart for those who don't know the Lord, as I have only been a Christian for about 5 years. Anyhow, I was taking some time to write a note to each vendor one night and saying a quick word of prayer over each one of them. I came to a vendor, I will call her Jan, and the Lord brought to mind the word pain. The word repeated in my mind over and over, reminding me of a throbbing headache. I said a prayer for her and moved on. The next morning I told Jan that I had prayed over her the previous night and told her about the Lord bringing the word pain to mind. She looked as though someone had kicked her as I told her the story.She really did look shocked. She told me that she had MS and that she was in a really bad pain spell and a difficult season of her life. We were able to chat a bit and I prayed over her many more times all weekend.
The Lord amazes me in times like this. Sometimes all we need is a little encouragement, a hug, or to know that someone cares and is praying for us to make life's circumstances a little brighter. He knew that and gave me a simple word, but it was enough for me to take the time to ask how she was doing. God is good, all the time. He has our best interests at heart. He knows our pains, our fears, our frustrations and he cares. That in itself is amazing to me! Amen?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your amazing and that is so cool!
ReplyDelete