I am inspired to have a blog where I can share what the Lord is teaching me about biblical womanhood, nutrition, herbal remedies, ADHD, marriage, raising children, relationships, and bible study. God has been so faithful this last year,as He always is, and I am learning new things like never before. I have a new craving to fully develop my role, and I couldn't be more excited! And, if no one ever reads it, well hey, at least I have a place where I can process the things I am learning! Those of you that know me, know how much I love to verbally process. (Talk a lot!)
Just a hint at things to come:
*I will be posting some of those recipes I have been talking about so much; I hope you will post yours too!
* I will be sharing about the alternative methods of dealing with ADHD, in other words opting out of stimulant medication.
*Some of the journeys that God is taking me through right now.
*Some of the interesting things I have learned in bible study.
*My personal testimony.
*I hope to have an exchange of "mommy tips"
*Herbal remedies
*Hints on organization
*Homeschooling
Hope you will feel free to comment back on some of the things I will be posting! I want to hear from you all too!
Heather I LOVE that you started a blog!! So excited to read it :)
ReplyDelete-Jess
Hurray !!!!! So proud of you Heather ! Looking forward to what you have to share.............hey.........when are we doing SB anyway?
ReplyDeleteBlessings ~