So I thought I would post my week number 2 meal plan. The first week was quite successful, and I am very pleased with how little I stressed about dinner this week!
Saturday
Salmon Burgers
Sunday
Pulled Pork Sandwiches with home made coleslaw
Monday
Calzones with home made whole wheat dough
Tuesday
Grilled Steaks with fingerling potatoes and steamed green beans
Wednesday
Sweet Potato Burritos
Thursday
Turkey Chili with cornbread
Friday
Vegetable Lasagna with green salad
Friday I will be gone on my Women's Retreat, so I will have the vegi lasagna ready for daddy to stick in the oven that evening! As for last week's menu, the 13 bean soup was not a big hit around here. I thought it was delicious, but it was a little spicy for the girls. I don't know if that one will make it back into the rotation!
If anyone wants a recipe from me, please let me know in the comments, and I will post it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey there QT ! I would love to see your recipe for Salmon Burgers...
ReplyDeleteBlessing ~
Hi Kristy! Here is a recipe for Salmon Burgers.
ReplyDelete1 pound salmon fillet finely diced
1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest plus
1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
1 large egg lightly beaten
3 scallions thinly sliced
2 TBSP dried bread crumbs
course salt and ground pepper
Heat broiler with rack set 4 inches from the top.In a medium bowl, combine salmon, horseradish,lemon zest and juice, eggs, scallions, breadcrumbs, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; mix gently with a fork.
Form salmon mixture into four 3 1/2 by 1 inch patties; place on a rimmed baking sheet. Broil without turning until browned on top and opaque throughout, about 6 to 7 minutes.
Serve with yogurt dill sauce on whole grain buns with romaine lettuce.
Yogurt Dill Sauce
1/2 cup plain low fat yogurt
1 TBSP chopped fresh dill
salt and pepper
Combine yogurt and dill in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper.
ENJOY!!!
Sah-weet, THANKS !!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete